Before analysis begins the most important step is to determine the compounds and analytes that can be detected, and produce quality data, during the routine analysis. This is method development.
Our method development service offers the development and validation of regulatory compliant procedures and ranges from conventional method development to more complex analysis. These can be routinely used to support, for example, stability testing.
Eos Scientific works with you to understand the specific needs of your product and development. The result is the most appropriate method for your product.
The method gets validated according to MHRA, FDA, USP, EP or ICH guidelines to determine its suitability for its intended use.
- Accuracy / Precision
- Limit of Detection (LOD)
- Limit of Quantitation (LOQ)
- System Suitability
- Sample Stability
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS)
- Gas Chromatography /Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) with headspace sampler
- Inductively Coupled Plasma /Mass Spectrometry (ICP/MS)
- Gas chromatography (GC)
- Gas chromatography/mass spectroscopy (GC/MS)
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- High-performance liquid chromatography/mass spectroscopy (HPLC/MS)
- Inductively coupled plasma (ICP) spectroscopy
- Ultraviolet/visible (UV/VIS) spectroscopy